Graduate Building Surveyor required for one of the UK's leading independent consultancies.
My client is one of the largest independent consultancies operating across the UK on projects ranging from £100k - £50 million across multiple sectors. Particularly strong on project delivery for private and public residential clients & education.
The suitable candidate will be a strong and a client facing individual that is able to represent the company through a high level of communication. The Graduate will be a mix of project-based services including Contract Administration, Specification Writing and Design work across a wide range of projects as well as related survey and professional works. The role will also include an element of acting as Employers Agent i.e. client-side contract administration working with JCT Design & Build contracts.
The ideal candidate will have at least:
- 1-2 year's (essential) experience in the relevant fields coming from a consultancy background.
- Some experience dealing with housing associations or large residential projects (public or private).
- Degree qualified in either Building Surveying, 2:1 minimum.
- Good client facing skills.
- Have the desire to start or complete your APC to become chartered.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
My client is offering a very generous salary and benefits package. If you are looking for excellent progression routes and APC support, then this is the opportunity for you. APC support is one of my clients key areas, where they invest in their staff through all levels by providing them with serious APC mentorship.