General Summary: Arrange transportation of multiple loads, providing on time deliveries to customers and warehouses.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages driver schedules and assignments.
- Accepts and rejects loads
- Updates status of arrival and departure times for drivers.
- Secures trucks for on time customer deliveries.
- Arranges back hauls
- Reviews weekly routes for full usage of fleet.
- Maximizes tractor utilization, effectiveness and cost efficiency.
- Constantly reviewing of ongoing and incoming customer needs.
- Directly supervises Drivers.
- 3-6 years office experience required.
- Effective problem solver.
- Transportation, logistic, warehouse or driver management experience, a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, handle constant interruptions.
- Must be available to answer calls and emails on evenings and weekends.
- High school diploma required.
- Experience with TMS and Oracle a plus.
OmniMax International, Inc. headquartered in Norcross, GA is an international building products company manufacturing aluminum, steel, vinyl and copper products. Core products include specialty coated coils, metal wall and roof systems, metal and vinyl rain carrying systems, soffit and fascia systems, roofing accessories, aluminum and vinyl windows and doors, patio products, aluminum recreational vehicle doors, windows and sidewalls and aluminum bath and shower enclosures. Products are then represented in the market by multiple brands such as Amerimax, Fabral and Euramax Coated Products.
The strength of the business model is the supply of fabricated components to original equipment manufacturers, distributors, contractors and home centers throughout North America and Western Europe.
Role: Driver Manager
Location: Peachtree Corners,
Apply for this job now.