ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Quality Engineer with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. This is a 7+ month contract opportunity with long-term potential) and is Remote. Our client is a leading Consumer Products Manufacturing company.
Please review the job description below:
- Seeking a highly motivated candidate with technical skills in problem-solving, critical thinking and who is detailed-oriented. Incremental support to our internal Test Method Validation team under the leadership and guidance of trained team members.
- Work in support of Quality system improvement initiatives – remediation of quality system documentation, design documentation, standard and technical Test Methods, DHFs, DTMs, RTMs, etc. Lead the TMV process for Variable and Attribute Physical test methods for products under AFC categories.
- The work will interact remotely with the research and engineering and mill laboratory locations for test execution and surrogate development as well as the execution of validation studies.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s or advanced degree in an Engineering or Scientific discipline.
- Knowledge in Design controls and change controls for FDA regulated medical devices (21 CFR 820.20 and ISO13285 standards)
- Knowledge on Test Method Validation, Installation Qualification, and related Statistics: Study design, DOE, TM Characterization, Data Analysis (Gage R&R, Correlation, etc.), Test method validation study.
- Ability to create technical documentation including TMC, IQ, TMV, and Generic Verification protocols and reports.
- Knowledge on test fixtures and test equipment such as tensile frames.
- Excellent written and oral communications. Ability to summarize and consolidate data and information in presentation form for cross-functional discussion.
- Ability to work remotely with advance proficiency in software applications: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Teams), Connective applications (Zoom, MS Teams and Skype).
- Pro-active approach on project management, problem solving and development of Test Method Validation activities.
- Ability to work autonomously across functional boundaries to complete projects within required timeframes while being part of a team.
- Experience in ETQ as a quality system
- Product Knowledge of Tampons, Pessaries, menstrual pads, wipes, and/or incontinence products
- Additional Experiences with Process Validation, Risk Management, and Quality systems.
- Knowledge on Test Method Development and Validation: Surrogate development and Equivalence test
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks and regards,
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant