We are currently hiring Journeyman Electricians with 5 years of experience and a commercial background. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Phoenix area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Bend and install conduit
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Work with crew lead to finish the project in a timely manner
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- At least 5 years of experience installing electrical systems in commercial environments
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Former supervisor references within the wiring industry
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have open availability during the day Monday thru Friday
- Must be willing to submit to a pre employment background check and drug screen
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay $20 and up depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Outsource is the Nation’s leading providers of Electricians. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: Electrician Journeyman
Apply for this job now.