This legal 500 practice based in Kent are well punch well above their weight and due to influx of work, are looking to recruit a 1-5 years PQE Conveyancer to join their growing offering.
This practice boasts legal 500 status across the majority of their practice areas. Whilst they are considered as experts over transactional and non-transactional law, they also specialise in highly niche practice area. They have been operating in the Kent region for over 100 years and have an established and loyal network of both HNW / UHNW individuals and international / national companies.
What stands this practice apart is their family friendly culture coupled with the level of work they deal with. There are few legal 500 ranked practices in the South East with this firm's approach to work-life balance. The practice appreciates there is a life outside of work and many of their lawyers work flexible hours / part-time.
The healthy blend of work-life balance, quality of work and their client-centric focus makes this practice a fantastic firm to work for. Their forward-thinking approach has created a collegiate atmosphere which is rarely found in firms of this size.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior Conveyancer to join a thriving property team based in Canterbury, Kent.
In this role you will be working alongside several highly experienced partners and you will be supported by both other fee-earners, and in secretarial support. You will be joining a team of 4+ who are highly regarded in the South East.
Examples of the caseload you will be handling include the following:
- Freehold and leasehold sales & purchases
- Sale contracts
- Tenancy agreements,
- Share purchase agreements
- You will be 1-4 years PQE and will have experience running your own files
- You will have worked at a reputable regional practice
- You will enjoy business development and you will have the drive to assist in enhancing the firm's brand in the Property practice
Whats on offer?
- An above market rate salary coupled with an industry leading benefits package
- Access to industry leading partners giving you unrivalled technical support to further your knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Conveyancer to put their stamp on a position within a highly skilled and experienced department.