Role: Maintenance Administrator Manager
Location: Wembley, London
Salary: £50,0000-£60,000 plus Bonus
I'm working with a very establish BtR Owner operator who is on the hunt for a Maintenance Administrator Manager to join the team. A chance to work on one of the best build to rent developments in the UK, this is a great opportunity and not one to be missed.
An award-winning mixed-use property developer in the UK and most famous for Wembley Park, one of Europe's largest and most exciting transformation projects where we have already delivered thousands of homes, shops, offices, restaurants, hotels and cultural venues as well as supporting a growing community of residents and workers.
To collaborate with the Maintenance Manager in providing a best-in-class building and Maintenance management service for the Residential developments. To manage and co-ordinate the workload of the Maintenance department in delivering the highest quality of customer service whilst ensuring the landlord's assets are maintained in the most cost-effective and efficient manner. Exercising day-to-day control of budgets and departmental work processes and strategy to ensure the department operations are executed as instructed by the company.
- Working closely with the Maintenance Manager, ensure full co-ordination of works and activities required in the department are executed in an efficient and consistent manner
- Responsible for managing and continuously improving processes in relation to key areas of works as required by the department
- Ensuring the highest possible levels of customer service are consistently delivered, to both internal and external customers
- Ensuring that the tech / software systems that have been selected to aid with the department activities are fully utilised and engrained within how the maintenance team carry out their activities.
- Manage maintenance works in the landlord areas in order to ensure the entire building's maintenance needs are fulfilled
- When required, to lead and cover the Maintenance department from time to time in the absence of the Maintenance Manager
- IT literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office and associated software packages;
- Resilient and able to work in a high pressured environment and able to embrace and adapt to change as the business demands
- Proven track record of implementation and execution of standard operating procedures
- Highly strategic with a proven track record within the Maintenance field
- Excellent verbal, written and organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service capabilities and well presented, emotionally intelligent.
- Proven experience in relevant Building Services roles along with technical, hands-on experience.
- Someone who is a real team player and instils a culture of openness, high integrity and teamwork within their team.
- Good knowledge and understanding of managing contractors and facilities/ maintenance related management contracts.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a self-starter
Perks of the job:
- Up to 25% Bonus
- Tickets for events at Wembley Park, Wembley Stadium and The OVO Arena, Wembley
- Discounts at shops and restaurants within Wembley Park
- Support for personal development and training
- Access to a Financial Adviser
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- A calendar of events organised by a social committee
- Two working days a year to spend volunteering for local charities
Kindly proceed by clicking the 'Apply' button. I anticipate the opportunity to engage in further discussions regarding this position.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.