The Company Matrix Medical Network is the leading provider of in-home and mobile clinic community based care management services and solutions to health plans. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. Matrix has a national clinical organization which provides high-touch, care both in the home and on a mobile clinic to help health plans balance cost and revenue, grow membership and improve the quality of care. After nearly doubling in size in recent years, Matrix continues to be well positioned for continued expansion. In addition to a competitive benefits package Matrix Medical Network offers you challenging, meaningful work and the power to help make a difference in the health and well-being of others.
At Matrix, you will have endless opportunities to positively impact the communities in which we work and to affect the lives of health plan members who we serve. The contributions of our Credentialing & Regulatory Operations teams are at the heart of our organizations success by ensuring our providers and mobile clinics meet regulatory requirements in each of the states we operate in. You will be embraced in this culture that values integrity, innovation and passion, and you will be given the tools you need to succeed. You will be part of a team that shares an unyielding commitment to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare. And together, we have the power to make a difference - it's the nature of what we do.
The National Regulatory Affairs Specialist at Matrix Medical Network is primarily responsible for the Regulatory compliance of the Mobile Clinic Environments, including ongoing monitoring of state regulations related to mobile clinics, the management of dashboards and ongoing reporting, evaluating and assisting with updating policies and procedures, and assisting with data gathering for client and NCQA audits. The National Regulatory Affairs Specialist at Matrix Medical Network will support in the processes to ensure our mobile clinics are properly licensed, and meet regulatory standards in each state.
The position interacts with cross functional teams across the organization including, legal and compliance, fleet management, clinical leadership finance and IT as needed for support.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Support clinical and operations team in obtaining and maintaining regulatory documentation and licenses for Mobile Clinics
- Adheres to policies and procedures related to state regulations and guidelines (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Waivers, American College of Radiology (ACR) and Mammography) for Mobile Clinics
- Assist with survey coordination before, during and after regulatory inspections
- Organizes regulatory information related to the operation of Mobile clinics and keeps tools and databases updated with correct information
- Provide status information to leadership and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ensure the timely and accurate submission of regulatory documentation
- Act as a compliance resource by researching questions as needed
- Partner with cross-functional business areas to provide guidance and support related to regulatory requirements
- Prepare, monitor and track all new and renewal state and federal license applications for states
- Interface with state and federal regulatory agencies to include, but not be limited to, Department of Labor, Medicare, Medicaid, Department of Health, etc.
- Track and manage all state applications and renewals for clinical laboratory regulations per CLIA
- In conjunction with the Mammography Manager; assures regulatory, state licensing, Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA) and ACR accreditation compliance including:
- Online submission of ACR accreditation application
- Partnership with Mammography Manager for Phantom & Dense Image submission to ACR
- Partnership with Mammography Manager for Advance Notice of Mammography Units as required by State Regulations
- Establishes and manages files for company including organizing all documents related to business licensure and compliance regulations
- Perform audit of licensing activities for compliance with company processes and state requirements
- Bachelor's degree or related healthcare compliance experience required
Required Skills and Abilities
- Work Experience:
- 2+ years of multi state regulatory or compliance experience required with specific knowledge of facility compliance standards related to Laboratory and Mammography requirements
- Proven track record of successfully maintaining compliance in a medical clinic environment
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Excel and PowerPoint required
- Exhibit professional behavior at all times as a representative of Matrix Medical Network
- Establish strong working relationships with organizational team members and clients to support cross functional collaboration
- Handle individual workload and deliver upon project milestones on time
- Consistent demonstration of high integrity, self-motivation and proactive thinking and approach, without requiring direction from leadership
- Ability and comfort with navigating ambiguous situations, thinking outside the box, and coming up with creative solutions to problems
- Computer Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Technical Problem Solving
We are a healthcare services organization, focused on improving the quality of health care through the clinical, analytical and technology services we provide to our clients and their members. Join a growing, collaborative, innovative and professional company focused on improving the lives of our clients, the members we serve and our fellow associates.
Role: Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Apply for this job now.