If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, we want to meet you!
The Job Window is seeking a full-time Entry Level Direct Sales Representative who is career minded and possesses unmatched people skills! This is an entry level opening NOT in a call center environment. As a result of clients placing a high value on a more personalized approach to sales services, our client’s customized marketing & advertising initiatives are moving into the local area!
The Entry Level Direct Sales Representative would have the opportunity to work with some of our client’s top performing accounts including major brands in the retail/wholesale, gourmet food, fashion/beauty/cosmetics, telecommunications and household product industries!
Servicing retail giants and clients of all sizes for brands across the globe with a smile and a handshake is why our client’s customer service division has enjoyed unprecedented growth this year. Campaigns are focused on developing and executing unique and personable advertising strategies designed to generate new customers for clients.
The Goals Are Simple: every consumer must benefit from the promotions, every client must benefit from the product/services provided and every representative must benefit from the training and team spirit of the company!
Entry Level Direct Sales Representatives work in an environment that is centered on being a part of a team and being included in a family atmosphere. By bringing together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills and potential, it helps senior management to create progressive promotional event solutions for clients.
Join a company that invests in its employees and truly wants YOU to succeed!
Benefits of the Entry Level Direct Sales Representative Position:
- Comprehensive Paid Training by a National Manager
- Travel allowance
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
- Experience in a customer service, restaurant or hospitality type environment providing front line customer appreciation/support is an asset
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- College Degree preferred. Education in the areas of marketing, advertising, sales promotion or public relations is a bonus!
- Leadership skills
Role: Entry Level Direct Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.