Company in Racine, WI seeking General Machining Positions for 1st and 2nd shift, $11-13/hr depending on experience. This is not a Warehouse position.
What you need to know:
- General Machining Experience including: Punch Press, Drill Press, Automatic Saw, CNC Machining, Wash Tank
- Forklift Experience
- Manufacturing Assembly, Putting Steel Parts Together
- Sanding/Deburring Parts
- Micrometers & Caliper Experience a Plus
What you'll be doing:
- Machine Shop Setting doing Manufacturing Assembly
- Running Various Machines
- Wash Tank Operation
- Lifting Heavy Parts Made of Steel
- Checking Parts for Quality
- Sanding & Deburring Rough Edges
- Possibly Janitorial Work & Cleaning up in The Shop
Must have good attendance, be to work on time every day. Must have resume current and ready for interview.
Complete Staff...complete staffing solutions. Is a staffing company specializing in helping GREAT People find GREAT Full-Time Jobs with GREAT companies. Serving All Industries - All Positions & All Levels
Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades; Construction; Manufacturing/Industrial; Office; Professional; General Labor
Role: General Machining - Manufacturing
Apply for this job now.