This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dyanmic Compliance Officer to join a Project Management Team in Worcester. You will be working on a major and prestigious project taking place across the Midlands. The role is initially secured for 12 months but is likely to continue for several years.
Benefits include an excellent hourly rate with up to two salary increments a year, holiday entitlement rising to 26 days +bank holidays after 12 weeks and free parking. This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
Our client are a well-established electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK. As a national business, they pride themselves on their first class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, receiving the Government's Charter Mark scheme accolade every year.
You will play a pivotal part within the PMO and the role of Compliance Officer will include;
- Ensure the company adhere to the standards set out
- Resolve compliance issues
- Monthly site audits
- Keeping compliance processes and procedures up to date
- Investigating and responding to cases of Non Compliance
- Representing the company at internal and external meetings
- Engaging with all key stakeholders
- Data Capture - Logging and Processing (audits, spreadsheets, notices, reports)
- Basic Document Drafting
- Training New Staff (Subject to Training and Development)
- Other general office duties from time to time that may be required
The ideal candidate;
- Previous Compliance Experience
- Excellent IT skills - specifically databases, Word and Excel
- Confident and worldly, ability to communicate at all levels in a fast paced environment
- Super organised
- Reliable, good time keeper
- Excellent time management
- Ability to pick up technical terminology
- Excellent attention to detail, meticulous
- Good team player, can do attitude
Above all, you must be reliable, well organised and be able to work as part of a team and you must be able to work using your own initiative.
Please apply with with your CV asap - prior to the closing date 23rd August.