Site Supervisor: Construction
Our client designs, creates and executes a wide range of office and commercial space projects. Locally owned and operated the principles are natives and have lived in our great city all of their lives. There are a lot of architecture firms and general contractors here. However, there are very few true design build firms. Their clients consistently experience Residential project level customer service in a Commercial Construction project. They are looking for a strong Site Supervisor who can embrace their core values and provide their clients with experiences that delight them with delivered quality!
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity working for a great company!
- Monitor Project Schedules
- Be the voice of knowledge and experience for the design team.
- Monitor and manage site deliveries. Ensure deliveries are received in good order.
- Manage project open and lockup and site security
- Ensure Project quality control and sub-contractor quality control
- Protect and maintain our clients professional image onsite.
- Ensure jobsite health & safety is priority and we are in compliance.
- Fill out weekly project reports
- Direct customer inquiries to the PM
- Schedule, notify and relentless follow up with sub-contractors.
- Manage daily task focus of on-site direct labor
Skills and Experience
- 2 to 10 years of experience working with commercial construction projects
- Experience working in the construction trades: Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Some experience in Project Management Software is preferred
- H.S. Diploma or GED
Reports to the Project Manager
Target Pay Range: $60k to $80k Depending on Skills and Experience
PrideStaff Portland is a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency. PrideStaff is a winner of the coveted “Best of Staffing” Diamond award for 5 consecutive years for the highest level of satisfaction as rated by our valued Employees and Clients. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance. Allow us to support your job and career search and see the difference PrideStaff can make for you!
Apply online or call today to apply! 971.371.4028
Role: Site Supervisor: Construction
Apply for this job now.