Electrician - £36,000.00 per year - Cambridge
Are you a qualified Electrician looking for a new opportunity? As long as you are prepared to travel and have at least three years of experience, we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will work on domestic and commercial properties, with tasks including EICRs, rewires and new build installations.
The key responsibilities of an Electrician include, but are not limited to:
- For domestic properties: completing remedial work, consumer unit changes, kitchen/bathroom upgrades.
- For commercial industrial: 3phase and single phase works, distribution board changes, installing circuits, laterals and metal trunking.
The key skills and qualities of an Electrician include:
- City and guilds 236/2360 L2/3, 2330 (Old qualifications).
- Testing and inspection qualifications (2391 old) 2394, 2395, or EAL inspection and testing.
- City and Guilds 2356, (NVQ) 2357,5357, 2382, EAL requirements for electrical installations, level 3 NVQ Diploma in electrotechnical services.
- City and Guilds 2391.50 (new 2017) periodic inspection or electrical installation condition report (EICR).
- City and Guilds 2391.52 (new 2017) covers both 2391.50 and 2391.51.
- EAL Approving electrical installation work in dwellings in compliance with building regulations.
- Prepared to travel.
- Computer literate/able to use a pda/tablet to complete certificates and reports.
- Time served with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Good knowledge of BS7671 18th edition.
- Preferably hold a JIB/ECS card.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.