Role Description: A Senior Tester with 8 + years of experience to support testing for one or many large, medium and small projects in the data warehouse area. This position should be hands-on with project details.
Responsibilities - Must Haves:
• Minimum of 5 years with Data Warehouse architecture
• Minimum of 5 years using one or more of the following databases - Oracle, GreenPlum and SQL Server
• Minimum of 5 years working in HP ALM (Quality Center) in all modules
• Minimum of 4 years Retail Banking domain experience
• Working knowledge with all the proof concepts for DWH like Fact table, dimension table.
• Working knowledge of Snowflow and Schema model.
• Experience working as an individual contributor.
• • Experience of Waterfall and agile methodology
Nice to have:
• Hands on experience with ETL tools preferably on Informatica
• Good knowledge in automation tools preferably in DVO
• Good understanding of banking functionalities and processes. E.g. Demand Deposit Accounting, Customer Information File, Teller Transactions, Account Opening and Onboarding.
• Exposure to data migration strategies and conversion strategies for replacing legacy systems with new core banking system.
Xavient Digital - powered by Telus International. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Role: DWH (Data Warehouse) Tester
Location: Monterey Park,
Apply for this job now.