A rare and fantastic opportunity has risen for a Systems Design Engineer to join our client who is a new start up manufacturing company based in Hull. This company is working with ground-breaking technology to help combat global warming, making a difference to the environment. They have the backing from giant prestigious well known automotive and aviation companies and as such they also have access to their suppliers platforms, technologies and support network. An exciting opportunity for a Systems Design Engineer to join their growing team. If this is you or you know someone who would be ideal then please get in touch.
THE PACKAGE & BENEFITS
- Working day shift, with a degree of flexibility on start and finish times
- Paying up to c£45,000 per annum depending on experience
- Free onsite parking
- Future share options on offer
THE ROLE & DUTIES
The selected candidate will work with our mechanical, electrical and instrumentation teams and our Chief Scientific Officer and have the following responsibilities:
- Drive the product design and development activities, from concept to commercialisation, from a systems design and project management angle
- Integrate the work of our mechanical, electrical and controls & instrumentation teams
- Drive the product certification activities (e.g. define certification requirements, work with notified bodies, produce documentation, support test plan)
- Drive the product commercialisation activities (e.g. engage with customers at technical level, define interface and balance of plant requirements, produce operational documentation)
- Manage the systems level activities and produce the associated documentation (e.g. requirements documents, FMEA, P&ID, PFD, etc.)
The selected candidate will have demonstrated experience of:
- Integrating multiple engineering functions
- Juggling priorities, working independently and quickly picking-up tasks outside normal comfort zone
- Driving design activities at a system level, from concept to production, certification and commercialisation (incl. PFDs, P&IDs, producing specifications, etc.)
- Process design, piping design, working with high-temperature high-pressure processes, balance of plant design.
We are interested in speaking with design engineers who have experience in Pressure vessel design, piping design, and hot exhaust design using high temperature materials.
If you have fabrication knowledge and or are familiar with New Product Design, researching and design validation experience then please get in touch.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to MYNT Recruitment including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.