Role: Key Stage 2 Teacher - Start: Jan 2021 - Carshalton
Primary Jobs * Carshalton* * EYFS * Key Stage 1 * Key Stage 2 * KS1 * KS2 * Primary School * Teacher Jobs * Supply *
Teaching Personnel are the market leaders for careers in education. Responsible for recruiting teachers and learning support staff for primary, secondary and special schools across England & Wales. As the largest staffing business in the education recruitment sector, we regularly work with over 5,000 schools and are the first-choice agency for over 12,000 job seekers.
The work involves supporting and teaching children in a group and delivering the curriculim, You will be given work to work withh. There will be a classroom TA' who tend to support the whole class however, they usually work exclusively with pupils with special educational needs (SEN) or those pupils who may have a range of learning and/or behavioural difficulties.
We are looking for teachers who… - Have a passion for learning and high expectations of children's attainment - Able to motivate and inspire children - Have excellent communication and organisational skills - Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to strengthen relationships with staff and students - Being a positive role model at all times and have the ability to make learning fun - You must have a good command of the English language - written and oral
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
• 20 plus years' experience as the leading Education Recruitment agency working in partnership with countless Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
• Weekly Pay - PAYE included
• A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs
• Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and Autism Awareness
• Full or flexible part-time work to fit around your existing commitments
• School based working hours - 8:30am-15:30pm
• A chance to commit to a permanent contract if desired For the role ideally you should have a Teaching Qualification and basic literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE or equivalent, in Maths and English) but this is not always required if you have previously worked with children.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.