- learance: Must be able to obtain Position of Trust / Moderate Risk Background Investigation
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in support of desk side services with specific focus on supporting executive VP\VIP levels and their assistants.
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional), and/or CompTIA A+, or Net+ Certification
- Have a B.S. in IT or closely related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Management Console tools, specifically Active Directory (AD) for user and computers, thin client, terminal services and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VMWare VDI).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, phone etiquette, keyboarding skills, data entry skills, people skills, customer focused and service oriented, attentive to details, act with professionalism, able to multi-task.
- Provide remote and on-site troubleshooting for hardware and software support.
- Resolve Call Center Tech Support tickets and provide desk-side support to the rest of the client's customers.
- Install, monitor, troubleshoot, replace, and support, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), end user equipment (terminals, printers/printer consumables, Multi-function devices/multi-function device consumables, mobile devices, VTCs, scanners, VOIP phones, thin-clients, etc.), local and wide area networks, data storage systems, Active Directory, and other third party software.
- Work with VIPs, providing a “white glove” service where necessary.
- Monitor and update all incidents and requests, including calls assigned to external suppliers/vendors.
- Reassign or escalate incidents and requests to appropriate support level, third parties or other teams where appropriate level of discussion of issues with colleagues will be conducted.
- Track all work, inventory, and projects using a ticketing system
- Provide assistance and participate on new project(s) testing and deployment/delivery.
- Travel to all client sites in the Washington, DC National Capitol Region as needed for break/fix tickets.
- Work with vendors as it pertains to software and hardware troubleshooting, repair, replacement and personnel escort.
- Participate in project deployment.
- Provide input and update knowledge base as necessary.
- Document, update and close tickets according to defined service level agreement requirements.
ARES Solutions, Inc (ARES), is an award-winning Small Business headquartered in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Our unwavering commitment to providing the highest level customer service enables our customers to concentrate on achieving their strategic and operation objectives. With a highly skilled workforce, we offer a broad range of technical services and management support to provide "best value" to our customers.
Our reputation for taking care of our customers and employees is demonstrated by our management's receipt of the USDA's Secretary's Honors Award, and the USDA's Small Business Contractor of the Year Award in 2004, 2005, and 2008. Long term relationships with customers and superior support services provided by an excellent technical staff with low turnover, are the cornerstone of our business.
ARES specializes in providing system and software engineering, software/web development, IV&V, T&E, computer security, networking, help desk, PM, and Intel support services to many Federal and DoD agencies.
Role: Tier II Support - US Citizen, Active Clearance, Net+, or CompTIA Cert
Apply for this job now.