Mechanical Quality Inspector - Runcorn
£25,000 - £30,000 + over-time + excellent benefits package
Our client design, develop and manufacture special purpose automated equipment and machined components. They are a very innovative, organised business owned by a global group of companies and are continuing to grow rapidly.
- To conduct goods inward receipt and inspection of machined components.
- To conduct inspection of parts to drawings in accordance with BS8888 Geometrical Tolerancing.
- To measure components using mechanical measuring equipment including micrometers, verniers, linear height gauges, shadow graph, slip gauges, hardness testers, bore micrometers and manual CMM.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings and interpret geometrical tolerances to BS8888.
- Competent manual CMM, essential - QCT Manual Machines or Hexagon PC Dmis.
- Time Served Apprentice / HNC / HND in Engineering.
- Good mechanical engineering knowledge.
- Willingness and ability to learn and ambition to progress career.
The people really make this business and the culture is very unique, it is the type of business where you walk through the doors and everyone smiles at you and wants to help. In terms of progression, this is a great opportunity to learn from some of the best engineers in the business and develop your career in the long-term.
For more details please apply.
Role: Mechanical Quality Inspector
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Runcorn, North West
Apply for this job now.