Role: SEND Teaching Assistant
Start date: September 2021 - July 2022
Vision for Education are working with a school based in Blackpool who are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join them in September working on a 121 basis with a children with global delay, in Year 3. The Teaching Assistant will be required to work in their Year class starting in September 2021.
This is a full-time role and the teaching assistant will be required to work Monday-Friday 8:45am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
This school always strives for the best support for the children in their care; therefore, they are looking to appoint an Teaching Assistant who has experience of working with small groups or 1:1 with children with SEND and / or additional needs who is empthetic & passionate about seeing children in their care succeed.
Minimum requirements for this role are Level 2 Teaching Assistant.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant , you will:
• Minimum of Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject.
• Be able to adapt to different routines daily.
• Have experience in primary education.
• Be able to work mornings, Monday to Friday.
• Have a DBS on the Update Service or, willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact our Primary Team on 01772 669 322.