Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor for their automotive client based in Liverpool. This is a temporary position and is for an initial period of 3 months. The HR Advisor will support the HR Manager and to provide guidance and advice to managers in all aspects of the HR function to include recruitment, disciplinary, grievance, absence management, occupational health and ad hoc situations.
A leading global automotive supplier.
Established over 50 years ago.
Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Provide reports of information and data on an 'as needed' and weekly basis
- Ensure the timely and accurate input and maintenance of employee information and data through HRIS and business reporting systems
- Participate in the research and development of HR policies and procedures with the HR Manager and other members of the department
- Provide support with recruitment activity, including new hire inductions
- Responsible for all recruitment administration
- Foster good employee relations at all levels
- Manage the day-to-day administration of a variety of human resources policies processes and procedures in a timely manner
- Undertake projects and activities as required to support the department and/or business
- Co-ordinate employee relations and communications policies and procedures to ensure solid employee-management relations
- CIPD qualification
- Experience working in a similar generalist HR function
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint Relevant and diverse training experience.
- Outstanding professional, communication and influencing skills
- Be flexible in mind and approach to facilitate working across a wide spectrum of subjects
- Be able to cope with a challenging, heavy schedule with rapidly changing priorities
- Experience of supporting strategic change, of working on confidential and sensitive projects and of policy development
- On-site parking
- On-site facilities
- Subsidised canteen on-site
- Career progression
Role: HR Advisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.