Towne & Locke is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager (Sales, no direct reports) to join our client’s growing team in Washington, DC. This position offers a very competitive salary*plus insurance benefits, 401K, paid time off etc.
Our Client is an ITMS (IT Managed Services Provider) that develops implements and supports a sophisticated and high-value business. They have immediate needs for someone who is a true hunter, experience working with MSP's and selling into law firms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meet company sales quotas for:
· New Managed Service Agreements
· Labor projects, BUDR, VoIP
· Hardware and software sales
· HUNT, HUNT, HUNT
· Act as account manager for select accounts
· Attend daily, weekly, or monthly meetings with the Director of Sales
· Participate in ongoing strategy meetings
· Attend networking events
· Keep up to date on industry related news and technology
· Update all activities, time sheets, and sales processes within ConnectWise
· Design and/or present proposals, presentations, and necessary agreements for prospects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· HUNTERS, HUNTERS, HUNTERS
· EXPERIENCE WITH SELLING INTO LAW FIRMS A MUST
· Ability to perform public speaking and presentations on technology projects and services
· Interpersonal skills, such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care.
· Ability to diagnosis technical issues
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
· Technical awareness: ability to match resources and technical issues properly
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
· Ability to create ConnectWise sales and marketing tracks
Role: Business Development Manager*
Apply for this job now.