MILK Education have been approached by a school in the Runcorn area to appoint a Year 6 Teacher to join their team. The School has over 200 pupils on role and offers a wide range of teaching strategies to offer a broad and balanced curriculum to their pupils. During their most recent Ofsted inspection they were rated “GOOD”.
They are seeking a Year 6 Teacher to start as soon as possible, the role will continue until July 2021. We are looking for Teachers who have experience of preparing Year 6 . If you have exceptional classroom control and can engage students with a fun and vibrant learning environment, then this is the perfect role for you. It is essential that you have previous experience working with Year 6.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click 'apply' below for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.