COMPANY: VAL WADE RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Temporary, FullTime
SALARY: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour
Our client, a charity based in Sutton requires an academic administrator to start asap. This is a fixed term temporary position.
Main duties include:
- Liaison with PHD Students, academics, supervisors, internal assessors and administrative staff
- Advertise, allocate and administer funds
- Checking documentation and visas for students
- Archiving student records via email and paper files
- First point of contact for student and staff for all requests
- Inputting student information into various systems including HR
- Helping with the summer students inc. setting up registration checks and HR records.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and have strong administration skills. You need to have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing and be able to deal with people of all levels and have excellent attention to detail. You need to have the stamina for repetitive work, a methodical and logical approach, ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines and be able to grasp concepts quickly. You need to have advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Packages and experience working with data is desirable.
Due to the large amount of applications that we receive, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a dynamic charity, apply now!