We are seeking a Sales Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer:
- $12-$17/hr Paid Weekly
- Bonuses and Incentives
- Travel Opportunities
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Full Paid Training
- Yearly R&R Trip
Must be at least 18 years old with reliable transportation
A.E.M Does Not Participate in any of the Following: Door to Door / Telemarketing / Business to Business / Call Center
A.E. Management, Inc. is proud to represent the leaders in home entertainment inside the world's largest retailers. These national and global brands provides the A.E. Management team an opportunity to experience unlimited growth potential, enabling us to expand into unoccupied markets!
Role: Tech Sales Assistant
Apply for this job now.