Small South Seattle civil engineering firm seeking a full-time Design Drafter. Hours are flexible Monday through Friday, with an option of some telecommuting and expectation of a 40 hour workweek.
· Associates degree in Computer Aided Drafting (CAD), Civil Engineering Technology, or equivalent degree. .
· Required: 0-5 or more years experience as CAD Technician in the Civil Engineering and land development field
· Preferred: 1-5 or more years experience as CAD Technician in the Civil Engineering and land development field
· Aptitude and demonstrated hands-on experience with computer applications in Civil Engineering in AutoCAD Civil 3D
· Excellent computer, customer service, written, and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Must be able to walk, lift, carry, stoop, bend, twist and work in the outdoors on uneven surfaces routinely (no more than 20 pounds).
• Valid state driver's license
• Ability to pass a driving and background screening.
Competitive pay, with company paid health, dental, and vision benefits. Vacation and sick leave provided plus 7 paid holidays.
About us - a small civil engineering firm with offices in South Seattle and the Olympia area, founded in 2002. Our primary focus is on site development for residential and commercial projects. To apply for this position, please email your resume with a cover letter. No phone calls please.
Up to $30/hour DOE
Role: Civil Engineering Design Drafter
Apply for this job now.