1. Assist in the setup and testing of new companies using QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise.
2. Create and maintain chart of accounts and balances for various companies in QuickBooks.
3. Analyze Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts to ensure accurate recording of transactions.
4. Analyze Intercompany transactions to ensure accurate recording of transactions.
5. Prepare journal entries and assist with month end close.
6. Prepare various adhoc reports, analysis and special projects as requested.
Must Have Skills
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks ERP system.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Understanding of general ledger, internal controls and GAAP requirements would be helpful.
Role: Entry Level Accountant
Location: East Brunswick,
Apply for this job now.