We are looking for a full time Detail Shop Manager to join our team of World Class Professionals!
We have an immediate opening for an experienced detailer to manage a detail department at a car dealership in Woodbridge, VA to help manage one of our offsite contracts. Detail Shop Managers are responsible for leadership of all daily functions of a detail shop location and ensuring outstanding customer service.
We have a high volume department with a great work environment. We offer great pay, bonus earning potential, raise and promotion opportunities to driven candidates. Must have a good driving record, positive attitude and good work ethic.
Duties including but not limited to:
· Managing day to day operations within the detail shop
· Direct supervision of wash attendants and detailers
· Ensure efficient workflow and productivity throughout the shop
· Maintain consistent high quality expectations
· Vehicle check-ins and inspections
· Building and maintaining strong rapport and relations with dealership management, sales and service staff.
· Ensure proper usage, storage, labeling and inventory of cleaning agents and other cleaning supplies
· Minimum 3 years automotive detail experience required
· Minimum 5 years supervisory experience required
· Current, valid drivers license with good driving record
· Ability to work flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends
The Smart Car Wash (parent company name, Carwash Alpha) is Woodbridge's only environmentally friendly car wash and auto detail service. We help keep the community clean by recycling 100% of our water in a recycling plant on our premises, most of our building receives natural light saving energy which comes from off-site wind turbines and we use biodegradable chemicals making it safe for our rivers and bays. We have won best car wash 6 our of 7 years by InsideNOVA.
Role: Detail Shop Manager
Apply for this job now.