Studio Project Manager
You'll oversee the day-to-day management and smooth running of digital projects; ensuring quality projects are delivered on time, on budget and in line with the client's brief. This will include a broad range of digital projects and you'll ensure all team members are updated on progress through regular communication and by hosting update meetings.
You'll create project schedules and will be responsible for booking all internal resources as well as arranging and managing external resources. Ensuring project excellence, you'll have the ability to anticipate potential issues, highlight project risks, and change business and technical requirements by effectively suggesting solutions or contingency plans at the appropriate stage of projects, continually looking at ways to improve processes.
What we are looking for
- Have an excellent understanding of delivering profitable digital projects every time.
- With a budget awareness you'll maintain an up-to-date understanding of spend on projects so to provide accurate feedback/reports to management.
- You will create appropriate documentation in support of digital projects including project / resourcing plans, and regular project / client budget reports.
- Help refine and implement new working processes and practices to further improve the efficiencies of the team and drive the company forward.
You'll have experience managing clients and digital marketing / build / design projects before and be able to hold your own in digital conversations with clients.
Above all, is your enthusiasm and energy for the job! We're looking for a real team player, someone who can rally the team together and get projects delivered, whilst managing client relationships ensuring a positive experience throughout.
You may well come from a traditional Account Executive role who enjoys the digital space and is happy managing projects internally, rather than being out of the agency seeing clients.
What will you get in return? An awful lot, as it happens…
- A good salary with a yearly bonus if you help us achieve our ambitions.
- Freedom to help shape the direction of the agency.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays.
- A great location for commuting.
- Free parking.
- You get to work with a very friendly team!
- Plus, we have Aldi, Greggs, Burger King , B&M Bargains, Subway and more just across the road… if that helps.