Develop your technical and advisory skills delivering end-to-end client solutions, from design to implementation, to an outstanding client base.
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the digital enterprise and maximise ROI? From strategy articulation and process design to technology enablement, we work together to simplify the complex; creating tangible value for our clients.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
You will consult as part of a wider project team on client engagements and be involved in the full life cycle of an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) project, starting with the initial design of the performance framework through to the implementation of the supporting technology.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the successful design and delivery of Workday Adaptive Planning in strategic accounts
- Supporting with identifying client requirements, processes and business drivers through meetings and workshops, and advising on best practices
- Supporting with advising the clients on the various solutions available to meet their needs and the relative advantages and disadvantages of those solutions
- Contributing to deliverables as a part of a larger project team
- Performing practice development including contributing to client bids, industry events and team communications
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: Your home office will be London, but this client-facing role provides lots of opportunity for travel in the UK and overseas.
Work pattern: This is a full-time permanent contract opportunity. Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns including working remotely. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
You will demonstrate:
- Experience in a planning, budgeting and forecasting discipline within management consulting or relevant experience working in industry
- Experience of implementing EPM technologies in the cloud in Workday Adaptive Planning, Anaplan, OneStream and/or Oracle
- Ability to translate and present technical information to a non-technical audience in a clear, concise, appropriate manner
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology solutions
- Effective cross-functional project management skills, with experience of working with geographically dispersed teams and clients
- Workday Adaptive Planning experience would be preferable but not compulsory
- Qualified/Part-Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA is advantageous
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit&Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting&problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal