Have you ever considered a career in recruitment?
Well, this isn't a typical recruitment role at all, so even if you have and discounted it, you might want to read on…
Who are we?
We are Corriculo! We do IT recruitment and are based in Oxford. We've been in business for over 6 years and have grown from 2 people in a small office to 23 in a much bigger one! If you are looking for career progression within a fun and supportive environment, then we want to hear from you!
What is a Sourcing Consultant?
Sourcing Consultants are candidate experts. Our team work with candidates to understand what they want to do and help support them to achieve it. You will inform them of new roles and coach them through the process, in order to give them the best chance possible of getting their dream job.
How is this different to a traditional recruitment role?
• Training - No prior experience is required. We offer an established, structured training programme, which is tailored to you, so you end up with the career you want!
• We work as a team - We have a fantastic team culture, where everyone helps each other to succeed. You'll be supported by a team of Sourcing Consultants, working with you on each vacancy. As with any team, we share success with one another, occasionally this is celebrated with a holiday!
• We care about our candidates - Working in recruitment you have the chance to make a huge difference to someone's life. We take responsibility seriously and focus on making sure we are providing the right advice and roles for candidates.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for someone who has a degree, or strong A levels in any discipline at all. You learn on the job, so prior experience is not necessary at all. All we need from you is a willingness to work hard and as part of a larger team. Providing you have that, we'll work with you to achieve the career goals that you define.
We want you to like being at work, so put a strong emphasis on work benefits. We have a flexible benefit scheme which allows you to pick and choose from a list of options. Some of our benefits include:
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays. With service and bonuses this increases to 31 days within 5 years - You can also buy or sell some if you want to
• An extra day off on your birthday! -or another day in that month if you prefer
• Gym Membership
• Monthly subscriptions - Monthly allowance to sign up to your favourite subscriptions whether that's Netflix, Amazon Prime or Graze Box the list is endless!
• Work from home
• Laptop and mobile phone are provided as standard
• Onsite canteen and free parking
• Company trips based on incentives
• Summer fair with rides, BBQ and candy floss!
If you're a confident, intelligent team player who wants to begin or push your career in recruitment forward then we'd very much like to talk to you. Feel free to give me a call on 01865 784 336 if you have any questions or send through your CV for review - #removed#