ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading healthcare services organization in the Madison market; they have an immediate need for a Business Analyst. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department, ability to provide recommendations from prior experiences to guide business systems decisions, and see projects come to fruition. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with an amazing benefits package including 3+ weeks PTO year one, flexible scheduling, and casual dress code!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BUSINESS ANALYST
- Direct compilation of data based on statistical studies
- Analyze business needs and provide recommendations to leadership and steering committees
- Correlate appropriations for specific programs with appropriations for divisional programs and include items for emergency funds
- Review operating and financial systems budgets periodically to analyze trends affecting budget needs
- The Business Analyst will also consult with unit heads to ensure timely delivery of projects, implementations, upgrades and change orders from an Information Systems point of view
- Prepare comparative analysis of operating programs by analyzing costs in relation to services performed during previous fiscal years
- Submit reports to senior management with recommendations for business systems related decisions
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE BUDGET ANALYST ROLE:
- BS in Accounting, Finance, MIS, or Computer Science
- Financial Systems exposure (SAP, Oracle, ADP, Kronos, or related systems experience preferred)
- Attention to detail and strong analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 + years in a Business Analyst or related capacity
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Excel.
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
keywords: budget analyst, budget analysis, budget, budgeting, financial analysis, forecasting
CFS is a leading, employee-owned accounting and financial staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting & finance professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management.
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”
Role: Business Analyst
Apply for this job now.