A fast-growing orthopedic surgery practice is looking for a new addition to their Patient Concierge team. The Patient Concierge serves as the first point of contact to our patients. The primary role of the Patient Concierge is to provide excellent customer service and be a source of support to patients and teammates alike.
A successful Patient Concierge will be expected to routinely accomplish the following:
- Uncover patient condition in a compassionate and sincere way.
- Answer questions related to the treatment offered.
- Be able to describe the process to patients to ensure all questions are answered.
- Accurately enter and update patient information in the customer relationship management and practice management system.
- Schedule appointments.
- Protect and observe patient confidentiality.
In our search for the BEST fit, we are looking for candidates who possess the following:
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish STRONGLY PREFERRED
- 2-3 years of customer service experience (including, but not limited to, the hospitality industry, high-end retail, etc.)
- Ability to effectively interact, in person, over the phone and in-writing with patients as well as all staff members.
- Proficient and comfortable with a paperless environment heavily focused on utilizing computer systems to facilitate a smooth, consistent process.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Competitive hourly wage, commensurate with experience
Opportunity to earn additional incentives, based on performance
Paid Time Off
On-the-job training and development
For consideration, you may reply directly to this posting with your resume.
The BioSpine Institute is the home to renowned orthopedic surgeons who specialize in minimally invasive spinal surgery. Our surgeons deliver exceptional, personable care and have brought relief to over 35,000 patients and performed over 14,000 spine procedures and counting in the past 12 years.
Role: Patient Concierge
Apply for this job now.