WANT A GREAT SALES CAREER WITH AN ESTABLISHED, GROWING COMPANY? Ashley Furniture Homestore, the #1 Mattress and Furniture retailer in North America, has immediate openings for Full Time Retail Sales Associates.
Our company offers great benefits, including:
· Base rate of pay plus commission with average earnings between $50,000 and $80,000 per year
· Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Opportunity for advancement
· Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
· Employee Purchase Discounts of 30% or more
Primary Job Functions
- Demonstrate effective selling skills in a friendly, efficient, and productive manner.
- Meet individual product sales goals for the week.
- Circulate the sales floor and interact customers.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge, and maintain excellent customer service skills.
- Professional attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and ambition to maximize your sales potential.
- Desire to work a retail-based schedule. Our sales consultants work evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school degree/GED
- Six months or more guest facing experience with the ability to sell
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is the number one selling furniture brand in North and South America with more than 500 stores world-wide and the number one furniture and bedding retailer in the US. Ashley Furniture HomeStores exclusively offer style, quality and value at price points by exclusively offering the Ashley furniture line up to our valued guests. The Dufresne Spencer Group (DSG) is the fastest growing Ashley Furniture HomeStore lincensee with 38 stores across 9 states! Ashley Furniture Industries, the licensor of Ashley Furniture HomeStores, provides a full service approach to their products, with in-house design, manufacturing and transportation to offer customers value and quality.
Role: Retail Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.