Coastal Staffing has a Full Time position as a Senior Chemist in Bradford, PA!
The client is a Research and Development company that delivers specialty refining solutions for a diversified set of industrial market applications. Our product line includes base oils, solvents, waxes, resins, fuels, and blended lubes.
The Applications Group within the R&D department has an opening for a Senior Chemist. This position will report to the Principal Scientist / Manager of the R&D Applications Group. The purpose of this role is:
· Provide technical and some market expertise in specific refinery product area(s)
· Identify the best projects for R&D to work on
· Work with sales and marketing to stay current with customer needs and industry trends
· Visit customers to both relay and collect information
· Represent company at industrial meetings and conferences
· Conducting appropriate lab work
· Additional responsibilities include analytical method development, writing technical reports, progress reports, standard operating procedures, supporting the chemical hygiene plan, and performing document control in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
The required qualifications for Senior Chemist are as follows:
· Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or chemical engineering from an accredited college or university, a graduate degree is desirable
· Specialized knowledge in an area of refinery products: 7-10 years of experience in refinery products and their applications is a prerequisite, preference will be given to candidates that have experience with solvents, base/process oils, and waxes.
· Must have well defined interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers and also the ability to effectively prioritize and handle several different projects simultaneously
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision is essential. Up to 25% travel is required to attend customer visits, trade shows, industry seminars, etc.
· The position is a dayshift position; however, some occasional weekend work or shift work may be required for pilot studies and other experimentation. Must be adaptable to the challenges that arise in an R&D environment.
· Proficient in the use of computers and Windows based programs including Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint, and Outlook as well as other applicable software.
· Knowledge of refinery operation is a plus.
This is not a bid job. Applicant will be selected on the basis of qualifications and a job interview. Final selection will rest solely with the Company.
Please submit your resume or call the office for any additional information and immediate consideration! (585) 653-5186
Hiring immediately call 239-931-0677 Ft Myers Coastal Staffing is a locally owned and operated agency that has been in the Ft Myers and Naples area for 20 years. FT Myers office located at 6360 Presidential Ct #6 Ft Myers 33919.... Naples 200 Tamiami TR N #200 Naples FL 34103
We also have locations in New York, please find the branch below closest to you and call for more information on how to apply!!
NO FEE TO JOB SEEKER
Ft Myers Office:
6360 Presidential Ct, Suite 6
Ft Myers, FL 33919
4949 Tamiami Tr N #202
Naples, FL 34103
Arcade, NY Office:
682 E. Main St.
Arcade, NY 14009
Role: Senior Chemist
Apply for this job now.