A superb new opportunity has arisen for a motivated and highly capable individual to join a global organisation in role of Supply Chain Analyst. This position would suit someone with excellent attention to detail, strong customer relation skills and a positive attitude.
The sucessful candidate will be part of a team responsible for sourcing stock and maintaining inventory for the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with the smooth running of the Interco department
- Sourcing stock from the relevant intercompany brands in a timely manner
- Taking receipt of products and allocating stock to orders efficiently
- Creating stock items on the inventory system
- Maintain product files on the inventory system including pricing
- Maintain up to date stock levels to meet the target same day delivery goals
- Regular liaison with suppliers, the Distribution Centre and internal teams
- Providing exceptional customer service to key internal and external departments
- Additional purchasing related reports and administration as required
- GCSE or equivalent education passes in Maths and English
- Accurate and fast data entry skills
- Strong IT skills including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience of using Sage would be beneficial
- Previous experience working in a purchasing / import & export environment would be an advantage
- Highly organised and with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal interaction skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritise a varied workload
- Adaptable and open to change
- Positive and "can do" attitude
- Team worker with the ability to take own initiative and work independently
- Responsible and reliable
- Flexible attitude to cover work as required
To apply or for further information please contact Zoe Ellis at Brellis Recruitment asap.
Role: Supply Chain Assistant
Apply for this job now.