I have a client located in the Canton, GA area that has an immediate need for a Quality Inspector.Responsibilities:
- His role calls for dimensional and visual inspections on manufactured materials.
- This person will document and maintain records related to all testing and produce reports/paperwork on the inspections.
Additional Information/Preferred Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Experience working in an AS9001 certified environment
- Quality control experience
- First Article Inspections
- Good documentation experience
- Experience in an AS9100 certified environment
- Experience in a NADCAP certified environment
- Physical Materials Testing
- Hours & Shift: 8: 00-5: 00
- Candidate will perform first article inspections on materials. These inspections will be both dimensional and visual to detect blemishes and flaws. Strips of material will be cut and run through a testing machine until it breaks to test tolerance. This person will document and maintain records related to all testing and produce reports/paperwork on the inspections. The role will also call for maintenance of the calibration log on equipment to include micrometers, calipers, gauges, CMM machines and ovens. Duties will also include working closely with the Quality Team to improve operating procedures.
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to #removed# or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144