An entry level candidate in our sales management training program would begin their career as an Account Manager servicing existing accounts and acquiring new business on behalf of Fortune 500 clients in the pro-sports and entertainment industries. We focus on personalized sales and marketing presentations for these clients to build long lasting relationships with their customers.
Strong communication skills, a POSITIVE ATTITUDE, and a COMPETITIVE, but TEAM ORIENTED focus are the initial building blocks we look for in the right entry sales level candidate. We are open to training someone to be able to complete the responsibilities below if the aforementioned skills are present. A four year degree is preferred, but not an absolute requirement.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Sales ambassador for top companies in the pro-sports and entertainment industries
- In-person sales and marketing presentations with business and consumer clients
- Basic understanding on how to manage a portfolio of provided sales leads
- Ability to work in a high energy team sales environment
- Learn management skills to manage projects and sales teams
- Flexibility to work in a variety of sales and marketing environments including, but not limited to outside sales to consumer clients, commercial clients, as well as inside retail sales environments
- An openness to learning various roles of human resources
- Train new employees in areas of sales, marketing, and human resources when responsibility is earned
Our company believes that strength comes from ORGANIC GROWTH, meaning we will never hire anyone directly into a management position. Every manager, assistant manager, human resource manager, and corporate trainer in our company has held every position of every person they manage.
- Experience in sales / marketing and associated fields
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Leadership skills
Role: Account Manager - Entry Level Sales
Apply for this job now.