Genesis10 is seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a leading company. This is a 12-month remote contract position. Job Description:
The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for writing technical specifications based on direct interactions with the line of business, technology team, and vendors/partners. The specifications will need to be precise and clear, as the Technical Business Analyst will work closely with technical leads to ensure feasibility and scalability of solutions. The Technical Business Analyst is engaged in best practice development initiatives, provides thoughtful leadership, and ability to adapt to ever-changing technology and business environments. Job Duties:
- Provides Business Analysis and Project/Product support for the development, enhancement, quality assessment, and on-going support of the Embedded Banking Program and Commercial Banking Payments and Products.
- Captures requirements for multiple highly complex systems across multiple stakeholders; understands and applies the SDLC to the execution of deliverables.
- Works with Fintech partners, vendors, and corporate clients in evaluating solutions, onboarding, mapping data, designing integration specs, troubleshooting, etc.
- Utilizes industry trends to influence requirements for new application features and enhancements that are consistent with strategic priorities.
- Influences and leads a cross-functional agile squad in the optimization of application capabilities & business processes
- Influences and significantly contributes to the design process to ensure it supports business requirements and an optimized user experience.
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements considering multiple users, risks, and/or impact scenarios and convey with appropriate level of detail to the development team.
- Applies expertise of the business and its trajectory and work with technical and business teams to support business objectives and align to the roadmap
- Works with QAS to lead project testing strategy. Support and/or participate in user acceptance testing to ensure quality in application releases and user experience
- Advises on security, risk management, and IT process principles and escalate to appropriate team(s) as needed. Partners effectively with security and risk teams to ensure tech portfolio changes adhere to standards
- Works effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members
- Oversees and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work
- Bachelor's degree or similar experience in a related technology area
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role as an IT Business Analyst in Banking/Financial Industry
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively prepare and maintain the following documents / tools:
- Business process flow
- Requirements (business, functional, and technical)
- Data flow diagrams
- Data Mapping
- Executive summaries
- Demonstrates the following leadership skills:
- Able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and interact with project sponsors from the line of business
- Works within deadlines for project team members
- Monitors progress and follows-up
- Provides respectful feedback and escalates where necessary
- Analyzes/Identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
- Relevant experience with writing specifications for technical integrations
- Experience with unit, functional, regression and performance testing
- Experience with SQL/executing queries; understanding of Data Models
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Flexible and adaptable attitude disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Experience working with developers
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take the lead role on enterprise level project with minimal direction from management
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply! About Genesis10:
- Technical Background / Degree
- Experience working on teams that have employed agile and lean methodologies
- Experience/understanding of APIs/webservices/microservices, API Management tools and API Developer portals; experience using POSTMAN and/or SOAPUI; Swagger and Yaml, or similar tools
- Experience with Commercial Banking products and payment applications
- Experience/understanding of DevOps concepts, CI/CD, testing automation
- Experience working with banking software systems
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience, and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at #removed#
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.