URGENT NEED - Cyber Security Engineer role in Brooklyn NY - Onsite (couple of days a week) - Multiyear Project!!!
We're hiring experienced Cyber Security Engineer for our client based in Brooklyn NY. This is a 4 years' long-term project and 2 days' Onsite work in Brooklyn NY is required.
* The Security Engineer will be a hands-on security professional, responsible for ensuring security in the SDLC, implementation, and operational maintenance of Client's Information Security controls and countermeasures.
* The engineer will work closely with system integrators on best security practices and follow NIST/NYDFS framework to secure Client's data when stored, processed, and exchanged through cloud platforms with other on-premise Client's or third party systems.
* The Security Engineer will also review and assess the security design of technology upgrade projects and work with the Client's Information Security team to recommend security controls and address challenges in timely manner.
* Minimum 7 years of experience with system design and security engineering with experience implementing a wide range of solutions both in cloud and on-prem.
* Knowledge of security engineering to ensure security solutions development aligns with the defined architecture strategies.
* Bachelors /Master's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.
* Professional certifications in security, preferably in any two of the following: CCSP, CISSP, CISA, Azure Solutions Architect Certification, Microsoft Azure Architect Certification & Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
* Strong understanding of secure design and reviews, identity and access management protocols, Secure SDLC, OWASP, NIST.
* Good knowledge of Identity Access Management (IAM), SAML, Federation, Privilege Access Management (PAM), and MFA technologies.
* Data Security (Cryptography and Encryption).
* Knowledge of advanced Auditing and Log Management.
* Security vulnerabilities scanning tools.
* Knowledge of Cloud Access Broker Services (CASB) and configuration based on best practices.
* Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tools and configuration based on best practices.
* User behavior monitoring.
* Data analysis of Network, Cloud, and Endpoint data.
* Centralized management of next generation firewalls and intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS).