What We Do:
Vyrian is a leading broadline distributor of semiconductors, active and passive components, electro-mechanical components, LEDs and connectors. We are located in Sugar Land, TX, and we were recently named on the 2017 INC 5000 list as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. (We're ranked #303 in Texas!) We are looking for an energetic, super intelligent office project coordinator to join our growing team! Must be someone who is highly-motivated and can get up to speed quickly. From day one you'll be challenged to think big and make an impact, while getting lots of love and support from the team.
What You'll Do:
- Take inbound phone calls and provide excellent customer service to callers.
- Screen and prioritize telephone calls, emails and other correspondence.
- Qualify and distribute phone leads to the sales team.
- Follow up with customers to determine why Vyrian was not awarded business.
- Check in on customers to understand if we're meeting our customer service goals.
- Manage and maintain calendars.
- Support AR team with mailings and collections.
- Book travel for sales team and other overseas Vyrian team members.
- Assist departmental teams with company projects as needed.
- Monitor and maintain breakroom and lobby areas.
- Help with in-office catering and events as needed.
- And . . . Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
To be successful, you’ll need to:
- Be a “team-first” person with a professional attitude.
- Be able to work with limited supervision and high motivation.
- Possess good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Be organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Be able to work across departments to get the job done.
- Must be VERY PROFICIENT in MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Must be able to proofread and perform basic math functions.
What we’re looking for:
- A High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience customer service or equivalent experience.
What we’d really like to see:
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent education and experience.
- Strong grammar and attention to detail
Vyrian offers a complete benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid vacation days, including birthdays off!
- 401K Plan
- Casual office environment
- Fully stocked breakroom and monthly catered lunches
Job Type: Full-time
Vyrian Inc. is a leading independent distributor of electronic components and a premier supply chain partner to multiple industry sectors including defense, aerospace, medical, IT and commercial. Vyrian’s exclusive component distribution network spans across Europe, Asia and the Americas to allow quick market access to the critical electronic components its partners need today.
Vyrian offers a menu of options for comprehensive parts testing to ensure authenticity, conformance and functionality. As an ERAI and GIDEP member organization, Vyrian actively works with its partners to reduce component nonconformance and the proliferation of high-risk components in the supply chain.
Headquartered in Houston, TX— Vyrian offers high quality, end-to-end procurement that allows its customers to avoid disruption to their production cycles, resolve component shortages and streamline their supply chains. Learn more about what Vyrian can do for you on our corporate website, #removed#
Role: Office Coordinator
Location: Sugar Land,
Apply for this job now.