Role: Quality Director
Package: £100,000 + £9,000 Car Allowance + 25% Bonus
Do you want to work for a global Food client that outwardly project that Quality is at the heart of everything they do? An organisation with an enviable portfolio of world leading brands?
The Advocate Group have partnered with a truly global organsiation in their search for a Quality Director. Quality is currently split across Commercial Quality and Production Quality and this is a key strategic hire to bring the 2 functions together from a quality prospective.
Key scope of role:
- Overall responsibility on local Quality within the Region - from Supplier to the Market - with full accountability on:
- Suppliers of Raw Materials and Packaging (for extra-European Countries);
- Industrial area - Plant and Warehouses;
- Commercial area - Logistic, Point of Sales and Consumer Complaints.
- Executes and implements all Quality Guidelines and Methologies at local level.
- Local front-line in managing Quality incidents and non-conformities.
- In case of critical matters, activate escalation mechanisms involving AQM.
- Takes part to the Regional Board.
- Local referent for Quality matters towards all external stakeholders (Authorities).
- Defines and assures guidelines are correctly applied at local level (e.g. procedures, “piano di controllo”, etc.), to deploy a “one quality standard” across the region
- Propose improvements to the existing guidelines and methodologies based on local constraints and applicability (industrial,.) across either Commercial, Industrial and Retail units
- Defines mechanisms for coordination and guarantee alignment among Region resources (e.g. recurring meeting, update reports, dashboards, etc.).
- Promotes quality aspects within the Region by taking part in relevant governance meetings and proposing improvement projects
- Coordinates Plant Quality, Commercial Quality, Raw Materials and Packaging Quality.
- Defines the salary increase and carrier path of local managed resources
- Oversees regularly suppliers, plants, warehouses, distributors and contact center
- Defines and monitors the KPI / indicators for updating the Regional Board about Quality activities.
- Coordinates with Plant Quality and AQM for the management of Incidents to ensure a promptly and effective response and management
- Maintains relationship with health authorities, category associations, institutions that impact quality . Informs AQM and other Central Functions involved.
- Establish a common Quality Framework on the multichannel of the region
Please 'apply now' for immediate consideration or alternatively drop me a message on LinkedIn