Company: JONATHAN LEE RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
Electromechanical Service Technician
A Service Technician is required to join a growing, niche engineering company that specialise in the design and development of specialist light source equipment.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently to deliver targeted results and be tenacious, energetic, and highly motivated. Working within a focussed team, as part of a fast, agile company, the role offers excellent opportunities for career development.
Why should this role interest me?
- Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and flexible working.
- Company Vehicle, laptop and phone
What you get to do
- Travel to client site to complete repairs, maintain, install and commission our specialist equipment.
- Fault finding and repair of customer equipment returned to head office.
- Consulting with customers on day to day technical and equipment performance issues, bespoke projects, and representing the company in technical meetings
Skills and qualifications required
- Experience working in a field based, customer facing, installation, service and maintenance technician role working with complex electromechanical equipment.
- Ability and willingness to regularly travel across the UK with occasional travel abroad.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to resolve technical problems.
- Time served qualification such as an Apprenticeship, ONC or HNC or qualified by experience in a similar electromechanical position.
Interviews for the Service Technician will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on this position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.