Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Salary: £16,800 per annum, Pro-rata, Inc benefits
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging role in property management? Do you have experience in managing an industrial estate or a commercial property? Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!Facilities Manager - Part Time - Permanent OpportunityLocation: Ponders EndWorking Hours: 14 Hours per week - FTE £42,000 - Pro-rata salary: £16,800 - Office based, working days are flexible but ideally would want someone on Monday(4 hours), Wednesday(6 hours) and Friday(4 hours) but are flexible to discuss depending on the candidate.About the job:Our client is a leading enterprise agency that provides business support and training to start-ups and small businesses in Enfield and North London. They are looking for a Facilities Manager to join their team and manage one of their centres, a 55-unit industrial estate that houses a range of businesses and social enterprises.
As the Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the facilities, infrastructure, and services. You will oversee property maintenance, tenant relations, Health and Safety compliance, and lease management. You will also actively promote and support the aims of the business and foster a sense of community among the tenants.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven experience in property or estates management, preferably in an industrial estate or commercial property setting.
- Knowledge of property management principles, leasing practices, and health and safety regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with tenants and contractors.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations governing industrial estates and commercial properties
This role is being represented by Reed, should you be interested in this vacancy please apply now and a Reed representative from the Business Support team in Southgate will be in contact.