Our client, a global end user, are seeking a NetSuite SRP / ERP Consultant to join their team. The NetSuite SRP / ERP Consultant will have good knowledge of NetSuite SRP/PSA/ERP functionality. With a company strategy of acquiring 2 to 3 companies per year, there is a steady conveyor belt of NetSuite integration work. This will be a fully remote role until at least Easter 2021 with trips onsite and to other UK offices required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge of NetSuite SRP/PSA/ERP functionality
- Strong consulting skills to deliver workshops, define requirements and design solutions in NetSuite
- Must be a good team player and able to work well in cross functional teams
- Expertise in NetSuite's Order to Cash process, Advanced Revenue Management and Contract Renewals
- Experienced in developing NetSuite saved searches, dashboards and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Must have great communication skills
Location: London / Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: #removed#.