We have an excellent opportunity for Temporary Test Support Coordinators to join our client, a large higher education institute at their Glasgow City Centre Campus.
This is a short term temporary role working from 26th November until Mid December.
Working within their onsite Testing Centre, we require a number of candidates to assist with the below roles:
- Registration Assistants - Assisting students with registering online and providing support with QR codes, etc.
- Bay Coordinator - Directing students to available booths, ensuring social distancing at all times.
- Test Assistant - Providing students tests are passed to processing and are labelled correctly.
- Results Recorder - Entering results onto an internal database and scanning of QR codes.
- Supplies Coordinator - Ensuring all tests are stored securely and updating of devices, etc.
- Queue Coordinator - Managing the queue, ensuring social distancing and handling enquiries.
Working Hours will be 3 days over (Mon-Sat) 10-6pm
Pay Rate: £9.50ph - Paid weekly and a great opportunity to earn some money before Christmas!
The successful candidates should have an eye for detail, be confident working with members of the public and be comfortable working on your feet whilst wearing full, provided PPE.
If interested, please contact Gary or Emma at Brightwork today - #removed#
Brightwork Recruitment are operating as an employment business for these temporary vacancies.