EliteMed Staffing Groupis actively seeking a RN Nurse Managerfor a Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have prior Long Term Care and Charge Nurse experience. As an RN Mangeryou will ensure that comprehensive care and treatment is rendered to our residents.
RN Nurse Manager Duties:
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents' cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Maintain nursing management responsibilities while collaborating with the Director of Nursing to ensure quality resident care is being delivered.
RN Nurse Manager Qualifications:
- Valid NYS RN License
- Experience in a Long Term Care setting
Suit2Recruit Staffing is primarily focused on Healthcare talent acquisition placements. Our company specializes in providing quality talent to Healthcare providers and facilities across the eastern United States. We are committed to bringing our individual approach to finding you the right opportunity.
Suit2Recruit Staffing has a successful track record placing candidates in a broad range of Health Care field positions. We pride ourselves in professional confidence and the expertise to get the job done while maximizing your true value. Whether you're a seasoned professional aspiring to make a career move or a recent college grad looking for your first big opportunity.
Suit2Recruit Staffing has the inside scoop on the top jobs available in today's ever changing market.
Role: RN Unit Nurse Manager - Nursing Home (Direct Hire)
Apply for this job now.