We are partnering with our Client in San Ramon who has an immediate need for an Office Manager/Receptionist that is Energetic, Enthsiastic and Articulate with a Bright personality. If you feel that this is a good fit for your experience, please contact us ASAP!
Office Manager/ Receptionist Job Duties:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing correspondence; designing filing systems; generating supply requisitions; and completing clerical functions.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and slides. ?
- Assist with Marketing activities including event planning, press releases and web site content.
- Management of social media.
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management;
- Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment;
- Maintain the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience as an office manager and receptionist.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated successful experience with some marketing activities and social media.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in office management and or reception with demonstrated success, preferably in a software business.
- Associates degree. Bachelors degree in a related field is desirable.
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. and each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed! We are devoted to executing our mission statement, "Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most."
Role: Admin / Receptionist
Location: San Ramon,
Apply for this job now.