If you have an interest in developing your commercial experience and want to work for the start-up in the cryptocurrency space, then please apply below.
Data Scientist - Bitcoin - Start-up
£30,000 - £50,000
Our client is looking for a Data Scientist, who is looking to work in start-up environment within an extremely talented team of scientists and engineers.
Currently, this company has gone from strength to strength and the Head of Analytics plans to continue growing the team, as it continues to develop its unique product offering.
THE ROLE :
- Work alongside the experienced Engineers and Scientists to create ML solutions
- Provide actionable insight from constantly evolving data-sets
- Work autonomously on data problems
- Work on Data Science projects from start to finish
- Communicate complex data problems to non technical stakeholders
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The essential requirements of a Data Scientist in this role are:
- 1+ Year of Commercial Experience deploying ML algorithms
- Willingness to work entirely hands on using ML techniques
- Academic background in a scientific/quantitative/economic disciplines
- Multiple years of coding experience in Python/R/SQL and use of ML toolkits
- Ability to work autonomouslyRequirements: Python, SQL, e-commerce, economics, data science, data engineer, development, management, research, implementation, programming, visualisation, technology, problem solving, R&D, deep learning, deep-learning, recommendation, experience, customer, tail