We are currently seeking to hire a Senior Detailing Project Manager / Coordinator to join our team! This position involves a wide variety of tasks such as maintaining the client relationship management (CRM) and communicating effectively between detailers and fabricators.
In this role the candidate will provide technical guidance as required by the detailing team in preparing shop drawings for each project requirements and standards. The candidate will participate in Customer Engagement Meetings. This position might require travel to coordination meetings, fabrication facilities and job sites.
This role specifically requires but not limited to:
- Proven work experience in the Structural steel industry to maintain the client relationship management (CRM)and communicate effectively between detailers and Fabricators/Other trades
- Expert in reviewing the design drawings for coordination purpose
- Strong organizational and excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
The successful candidate for the Senior Detailing Project Coordinator position would possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Structural /Civil Engineering /Construction Management - preferred or equivalent experience relevant to detailing
- Must be familiar with 3D programing Tekla Structures, SDS/2 and AISC Steel Industry Standards.
- Proven work experience of minimum five years in the steel detailing industry, specifically project management and coordination
- A high degree of expertise in the use of personal computers including standard office software and file management, and networking related to file transfer and sharing
Please send your resume and compensation requirements to #removed#
Role: Detailing Project Coordinator
Apply for this job now.