Job Title: Programme Co-ordinator (Mystery Shopping)
Salary: £21,216 + Commission
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 42.5 hours per week
Are you a Sales driven professional? Do you thrive working in a target driven and fun environment? Do you want the opportunity to work for a vibrant, energetic, and fun business? If so, then this is the opportunity for you!
As Programme Coordinator you're the driving force of the business, ensuring that all Mystery Shoppers are prepared for their client visits to receive excellent insights on time, every time. You will have the opportunity to essentially run your own portfolio of shoppers ensuring that you find the best person the assignment!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- Business Development and Coaching sessions
- Company/Team get togethers/events
- Fun/Energetic working environment
What you'll be up to:
- Advertise your assignments available to your Mystery Shoppers
- Select, wisely, your chosen shoppers through a database of 28,000+ ensuring that they're trustworthy and can complete the assignment on time, following the brief, and have the correct attributes.
- Guide, train, and coach your shoppers to deliver their best, using tools like our Shopper Academy and regular feedback
- Assign all your allotted mystery shops within deadlines given
- Manage submission of 100% of your mystery shops by the deadlines given
- Work with your Team Leader to develop and find new and exciting ways of progression the business
- Be able to work quickly with great quality using computers and telephones
- Communicate in a cool but professional way, we love making sure our Pro tone of voice is heard
- Be receptive to feedback and ongoing training, we're all here to learn!
- Be able to overcome challenges and find solutions quickly and efficiently
- Manage your inbox or to-do list within company SLA% (basically, get back to people real darn quick!)
- Complete mystery shops when required (these will either be the ones you desire (free coffee, spa days, facials, clothing shops) or the ones you hate because you haven't been able to find a shopper in time. We know the one we'd prefer!)
- Any other requirements reasonably asked of by your leadership team.
This fantastic position won't be around long, so make sure you apply today for a fully confidential chat with an RSD Recruitment Professional!