Company: RANDSTAD BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £12.74 per hour
Do you have experience organising events? Do you have strong administration skills? Are you based in or around Bedfordshire?
If your answer is "YES", Bedfordshire Constabulary are looking for someone like you to fulfil the responsibilities of a Project Administrator.
In conjunction with the Safer Streets project team, you will plan and deliver a 12 month programme of pop up and community engagement events across Bedfordshire, liaising with community policing, local authority, community safety teams and local partners/charities.
Role: Project Administrator
Location: Bridgebury House (office), The Safer Streets Community Hub in central Bedford (events) and field based for other events
Rate: £12.74 PH
Contract length: 9 - 12 months
Shift Patterns: 37pw, Mon - Fri, 9 - 5 (flexible)
- Support the Safer Street procurement process for initiative deliverables
- Compile data on the use of apps/websites being used to support the project and provide regular status reports to the Policing and Contact Project Manager
- Organise, attend and take minutes at meetings
- Maintain action logs, chase responses and ensure actions are completed in accordance with agreed timescales
- Provide support and advice to Bedfordshire residents in relation to the Safer Streets project
- Work with the project communication and education steering groups
- Identify positive publicity and promotion opportunities
- IT literate, including use of spreadsheets and Microsoft Office packages
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in an administrative, project or event coordination role ideally in a public facing environment
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and use your own initiative
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- Dedicated team throughout your journey within the role
- Paid holiday
- Exclusive online services including restaurant and retail discounts
- Chance to receive £300* for referring a friend
- Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
- Competitive rates of pay
Does this role sound interesting? Apply today and a member of the team will be in contact if you meet our requirements.
All applicants are subject to vetting checks including but not limited to: Right to work check, DBS check and reference check.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.